Thursday, March 3, 2011

First Impressions


□ What is your mentor's first and last name and job title?
Carolina Perry and The Job is El Pequeno Artista
□ Describe characteristics of your mentor.
She is Good, Happy and when you don't understand, she explaim one more time, she is so good. 
□ Describe the environment where you are working. 
The work is good with the kids.
□ What were your very first thoughts when you first started working at your internship.
I remember my first started is to nerves with the kids 
□ Identify two to three different jobs you have done so far. Be specific in explaining the types of work you are doing.
This is my First time Im working with kids and I like to much.
□ What is the most challenging part of internship so far?
Working different projects and speaking spanish with the kids.
□ Describe one skill you have learned or one idea you have learned?
My skill is lear the all names of the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment