Tuesday, April 12, 2011

MIDPOINT REFLECTION

My Internship is to interesting with the kids and I like my internship and for me this job is to different to another job because working with kids of 3,4 and years is to interesting see and work with them.

For me is different ideas or topic about working with younger kids and my school IHS'L is to different working to other students have 16, 17 years old is other world.

I have new skills that I can use it in other works my new skills are patience, organization at work,  more ideas in other projects and more responsible.

With my mentor and co-workers have good relationship in everything when I need something for my work like paper or color she help me.

to be professional people makes me feel that I am like them and be more responsible in my work and see things differently and not as a game.

No comments:

Post a Comment