Friday, May 6, 2011

Thank You Letter


Dears Carolina Perry 
I'm writing you this letter to thanks you for the opportunity that you gave me to be at this school working as an intern. It had being a nice experience to be with all the kids of this school. During the time I was at that school, I had a wonderful time helping the teacher and being with the kids helping them with all they need. This had being the best experience ever, it teaches me how to become prepare for a job. I learn how difficult it is to be a teacher.It was hard to get kids attention and to make them listen. When the teacher was absent the kids didn't listen to anyone I thing that the substitute had a hard time with them.But the good thing is that is not all of them who did not listen; it was just half of the class. You can really make a difference in the field of education for teachers, students and interns like me. I really admire the way you handle your responsibilities because you are really organized. Elementary school is a really nice place to work. It has a really nice environment and various cluster programs that allow kids to engage in meaningful school activities. These programs help me learn so many new things. I will miss you and my new friends a lot. If you want to say hi to me, you can send  hi for me an email at  pteran@inths.org. I would love to hear form you.

Thank you so much! 
Sincerely, 

Pedro Teran








No comments:

Post a Comment